retail power Mini Retail ERP SOLUTIONS SIMPLIFIES AND STREAMLINES ITs RETAIL MANAGEMENT
Although IT organizations have done a lot to cut costs and improve efficiency in
recent years, the current economic crisis is forcing many to go even further.
Many IT departments are finding that the cost of maintaining outdated, legacy business
systems is simply too high. The cost of not having a system—or the wrong system—however,
can be much higher. With the right tools in place, you can eliminate or reduce,
many of the costs associated with IT.
- More easily manage data during implementation and initial migration.
- A simplified help and ease of GUI reduces training and speeds up the habitualization
- Simplify and streamline common IT tasks by allowing self-service functionality.
- Reduce in-house support requirements by eliminating duplicate data entry and redundant
- Quickly scale your solution to accommodate new companies or multiple sites.
- Handle custom configuration and modification easily by taking advantage of an object-oriented
- Easily backup and restore your whole solution which not only includes data, but
each and every aspect which is required to restore your application and get back
to desk easily and within minutes.
- The attitude of reducing IT cost, itself is an invitation for process automation.
- No Fancy Cannons: Don’t let some article in your favorite magazine or blog convince
you that the latest buzzword is the savior you have been looking for. Be sure for
your exact current and future needs.
- Maintain a pipeline of cost reduction opportunities. Cost reduction should not be
treated as a one-time event, but as a continuous process.
- Help other parts of the business create value. Although it’s important for the IT
function to be as efﬁcient as possible, the greatest potential impact is for IT
to help other parts of the business perform their best.
For example, IT can provide the sales team with better information to secure higher
prices or close deals faster. Similarly, IT can provide the credit department with
the information needed to collect overdue receivables and